Nice to meet you!
- Hi, I’m Rodolfo Melogli, an online entrepreneur(Long story short: I’m a WooCommerce developer, an author, a speaker and an internet marketing expert. I own approximately 10 online businesses) If you want to know more about myself, I’m an Italian civil engineer who completely switched career after recession hit in 2011. I thought going solo, building websites for little money with no previous experience was going to be fun. Then, I stumbled upon WooCommerce while choosing ecommerce software for one of my first clients, and my business life changed drastically. I started sharing WooCommerce customization tips in public so that I could reuse them on other clients’… Continue reading Hi, I’m Rodolfo Melogli, an online entrepreneur
Here’s the list of posts I’ve recently shared here and on Twitter. I usually talk about WooCommerce dev stuff over at Business Bloomer, so I’ll concentrate on business development topics here…
- 2021 Year In Review: Parenting, Productizing, OutsourcingI’ve been away from my desk for more than 2 weeks, and it feels great. You don’t know you need some rest until the day you decide to rest and switch off. My 2021 was a roller-coaster. Amazing, tough, rewarding, sleepless, incredible. On a personal level, it’s been my best year ever. On a business… Continue reading 2021 Year In Review: Parenting, Productizing, Outsourcing
- I keep failingI’ll be short because I really need to sleep. It’s 2.17am and my wife and son fell asleep a few minutes ago. We’ve had a strong cold for the last week, and it’s been difficult to look after both, especially Lorenzo, as we really didn’t know what to do given it was his first time… Continue reading I keep failing
- Testing, 1, 2, 3…It’s yet another Saturday, and this morning I’m speaking at WordCamp Italia for the second year in a row. I’m delighted my talk was selected and I hope the topic will interest many attendees. I will be streaming live from my own office home so I have to rely on two very unlikely events: that… Continue reading Testing, 1, 2, 3…
- An Armada of AffiliatesOne of the most important items on my to-do list was to revamp Business Bloomer affiliate program (I mean, I never did anything with it really, so anything would have been awesome). Like every Friday since the beginning of September 2021, I spent the day working on my business. And same as last Friday, I… Continue reading An Armada of Affiliates
- Silence is goldenToday’s Friday and unlike every Friday since the beginning of September, I just got stuff done on my to-do list. I usually started the day with writing a post like this, and then do something with the little time I had left. Today I did the other way around. And it feels good that 4… Continue reading Silence is golden
- Can’t do this aloneIt may sound like the name of a song. Or it could be some new mom / new dad rant (*facepalm*) when they don’t know why their newborn is crying… But no, it’s not that. Simply, I cannot do business development on my own. I need a partner – partners, actually. Also, I need someone… Continue reading Can’t do this alone
- My million dollar to-do and got-done listsIn a post a couple of weeks ago I wrote my first public to-do list, together with an update regarding what I got done. It’s now 2 weeks later, and it’s important to see if I made any progress, if I’m moving in the right direction, and what I should focus on next week. Writing… Continue reading My million dollar to-do and got-done lists
- From analytics to business growthIn a post a couple of weeks ago I said that data is everything. Without analytics it’s impossible to grow an online business and make the right choices. Besides, it’s not possible to assess if you’re on the right track after you took a certain path. In this post, I will show you my “day… Continue reading From analytics to business growth
- TGIF: Biz Dev FridaysThank God It’s Friday (if you come from Mars and were wondering what TGIF stands for): today it’s my first official “Business Development Friday” since I announced I’m working on making businessbloomer.com more acquirable. The picture you see above is a perfect fit (apart from the “dm” logo which I have no idea what it… Continue reading TGIF: Biz Dev Fridays
- Why I’m not selling Business Bloomer (yet)In a tweet last week, I asked around if anyone was interested in my Business Bloomer exit strategy planning. One of the immediate reactions was, of course, “What, are you selling Business Bloomer? Why would you do that?“. Spoiler alert: I’ve no intention of doing that, just so you know. For now. So, if you… Continue reading Why I’m not selling Business Bloomer (yet)
- Hi, I’m Rodolfo Melogli, an online entrepreneur(Long story short: I’m a WooCommerce developer, an author, a speaker and an internet marketing expert. I own approximately 10 online businesses) If you want to know more about myself, I’m an Italian civil engineer who completely switched career after recession hit in 2011. I thought going solo, building websites for little money with no… Continue reading Hi, I’m Rodolfo Melogli, an online entrepreneur
My digital assets
Here’s my own portfolio of online businesses. Yes, there is more to it, developers like me love side-projects…
Business Bloomer is my main income stream. It’s where I sell WooCommerce development services and products.
- 100k uniques/mo
- 500+ posts
- 17k comments
Ecommerce & Beyond is a book I wrote and sell on Amazon dedicated to ecommerce and online entrepreneurs.
- 1k uniques/mo
- Paperback + Kindle
- 76 premium sales
A Piece of Sicily is my best side-project so far. It’s an online marketplace dedicated to products Made in Sicily.
- 2k uniques/mo
- 100+ vendors
- 1k+ products